Jump to content
black_hawk

ΒΑΘΜΟΛΟΓΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΟ avatar, ΤΟΥ ΠΡΟΗΓΟΥΜΕΝΟΥ!

Recommended Posts

Με την ιδια "λογικη" που βαθμολογουμε τις "υπογραφες" ΕΔΩ! :thumbsup1:

Απο το "0" δλδ, εως το "10"

(Java, αφου την εριξες την ιδεα εδω, και δεν την πραγματοποιησες, το εκανα εγω, αφου μου αρεσε! :D )

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Βαζω 9

γιατι ενω εχει σταυρομενα τα χερια ξερουμε οτι στην πραγματικοτητα δεν ειναι και τοσο ησυχος!

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

...10 με τόνο γιατι εχει ενα υπερμαχιμο 400αρι!

................ :_rock-on:

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

9,5 γιατί είναι κάτι μεταξύ μπάτμαν, δράκου και στεγόσαυρου! :rolleyes:

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

7 για να του δώσω κίνητρο να το δώσει επιτέλους το χρέπι και να μπει στο σωστό δρόμο (V-Strom) :lol:

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

9 γιατι ειναι ομορφο και τρελο αγορι!!! :P :P :D :D

Στο facebook και γληγοραααααα!!!! :lol:

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

10 χαλαρα!

So you think I'm a loser? Because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, and a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep. So I get up. I have my watered-down Tang and my still-frozen Pop Tart. I get in my car with no upholstery, no gas, and six more payments. To fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes onto the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thougth I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. Because, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be, is out there, being what we don't want to be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner!

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Επισκέπτης
Απάντησε σε αυτό το θέμα...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...