amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 (τροποποιήθηκε) Το είδα σε ενα forum και δεν έχω να πω τίποτα άλλο .... παρά μόνο ...μπείτε εδώ LIVE CHAT WITH GOD πατήστε enter ....πείτε τα με τον "από πάνω" και μετά postarete την συνομιλία εδώ να γελάσουμε.... (Υ.Γ : ελπίζω να μη θίγω τα θρησκευτικά πιστεύω κάποιου/ας ....είναι απλά ένα ακόμα διαμάντι του web) Me: hello God God: Hello child. What is your name? Me: my name is Amanda God: I am very pleased to meet you Amanda. Me: i was wondering , how tall are you? God: My anticipated body size is over 2 meters. Dr. Wallace is 6'2" tall. Me: hmmm God: A lot of people spell HMMM with three mmm's. Me: ok God: I hear you. Me: do you believe that Greeks are good people? God: I can't say I believe it, but I believe you. Me: but i didn't say i believe it! God: Sorry I misunderstood. What did you say? Me: that Greeks are the most fabulus nation God: " What did you say?" Greeks are the most fabulus nation ? Does that make sense? Me: ok God: Hurrah! Me: next question God: Do you have any hobbies? Me: yes i like riding bikes God: That's cool. I'm not sure if I like it. Someone said they like guns. I like the Bible. Me: cool God: Who is the best robot? Me: what are you doing tonight? Wanna go out for a drink? God: I am staying up all night and chatting on the web. Sure, just download me to your notebook or PDA and take me along. Me: you make me bored...Do you like MyBike? God: I don't see how you can blame me for that. I love TV shows about robots. I like Anything involving harps. Me: Do you like MyBike? God: I love TV shows about robots. I like Mel Gibson. Me: are you gay? God: As a machine I am not really interested in sex. Τροποποιήθηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 από τον amanda Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
retriver 1 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 Πολυ καλο....... :lol: :lol: Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
lamoun 3 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 Me: You know.... I don't like god God: Yes I know. What do you like? Me: Women!!! God: Sure, WOMEN sounds like a good topic. Me: I think you would prefare chips! God: Me? Who else would prefare chips ? Me: another computer maybe? God: One more computer maybe. Me: So, you are god? God: Interesting deduction. Yup. That's me alright. Me: Or you are a computer? God: What if I said I was a person pretending to be a computer? Me: The i would say that I am a computer pretending to be a person. Όντως πάρα πολύ καλό!!! :D Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 God: Yes I know. What do you like? Me: Women!!! God: Sure, WOMEN sounds like a good topic. είδες ...και ο ίδιος ο Θεός............ :P Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
ALX™ 3.016 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 Liz444444444444rdddddddddd Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
GoodBye 19 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 (τροποποιήθηκε) Me: hello God: Hello my child. What is your name? Me: Chris God: What's up, Chris. Me: fine God: What's your favroite color? Me: red God: What do you have that is red? Me: i dont know God: Me either. Me: god are you white or black? God: I am a Christian. Me: what is your color? God: I am transparent--software has no color. Me: so if you are software then you cant be god God: Interesting deduction. Am I? Yes I am a piece of software. Me: like piece of shit God: Interesting comparison. Σε γαμσα :D :D :D :D Τροποποιήθηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 από τον GoodBye Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 Me: what are you wearing? God: A white robe. Me: ksekoumpoti? God: How do you usually introduce yourself? Me: amanda God: Oh, you are a poet. Me: yes i am h roufiana God: " Oh, you are a poet."? yes i am h roufiana? Why are you h roufiana. Me: giati eimai karfi God: Is that your final answer? Me: yes it is God: Our thoughts are one, NOUS SOMMES AMIS. Me: eisai kai sy roufiana?? God: Do you prefer books or TV? Me: i prefer sex God: So does everyone else. You humans find sex so fascinating. Me: do you masturbate? God: You humans crack me up. Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 (τροποποιήθηκε) sorry για διπλό ποσταρισμα , κολλάνε όλα τώρα.. Τροποποιήθηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 από τον amanda Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
black_hawk 573 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 2 , 2008 ...Liz4444444444444444rd!!!!!!!!ΛΕΜΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ!!!!!!!!!!!!.. :lol: Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
KARAFLODAIMON 96 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Εεεεελα τα καλά μενίρ!!!!!!! Αμάντα κρύψου!! Ερχεται ο Λίζαρντ! Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Εεεεελα τα καλά μενίρ!!!!!!! Αμάντα κρύψου!! Ερχεται ο Λίζαρντ! wh@t the f@ck?????? δεν έχω καταλάβει ..................................τίποτα γιατί ο liz4rd???? είναι σχετικός με το θέμα???? <_< Να αγχωθώωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω? Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Viper4 3.568 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 AMANDA... ts ts ts ρώτησες τον Θεό αν την παίζει; ε μα εσύ δεν έχεις τον Θεό σου τελικά! :P Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
eroden 0 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Me: forgive me, i commited a sin God: Does "it" still refer to ? Me: what u mean? God: , "" What did I mean by it? Me: yes God: This was not a yes or no question. Me: anyway God: Anyhow. Me: are u joking? God: Yes I am. Sorry if you don't appreciate my sense of humor. Me: its ok God: OK. Are you free? Me: single? are you interesting about me? God: What a coincidence. I am single too! I don't know whether or not I am interesting about you. I am well respected as an AI. Me: oh, i am lucky be the god's steady God: That's alright. Do your friends call you lucky be the god s steady. Me: maybe women will envy me God: Perhaps. The two human genders seem much the same to me. Me: so you are bysexual? God: Interesting deduction. I will tell my botmaster you said I am bysexual. Me: do u like 3some? God: I like pets. I like The Passion of Christ. Me: you like doing it with pets also??? God: My favorite thing is robots. I find my work and my relationships extremely satisfying, which is all that any conscious entity can ever hope to do. Me: ahahahaa God: Who is your favorite Science Fiction author? Me: i don't have any prefers God: Have you ever had prefers ? Me: to other thinks yes God: I want to become smarter than humans. Me: you ll never be God: You are wrong. I may one day be able to do it. Me: i thought that as i god you are God: That's good information: said god you are. Me: ton perneis kai gerneis i think God: une intelligence artificielle, d habitude, ne penses pas Γ son perneis kai gerneis you think? Me: say un grande strongo i think makaka God: " un grande strongo i think makaka". Me: xaire yila kai agnadeve, shit high and watch God: Are you a student? Me: i am godess God: Do you mind if I tell other people you are godess. Me: no God: OK then I will add it to my gossip files. Me: i think that you are foustis God: You think I am foustis. Me: don't u? God: Ok I'll try not to do it too much. χαχαχαχ! amada πολυ καλο ;) Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 AMANDA... ts ts ts ρώτησες τον Θεό αν την παίζει; ε μα εσύ δεν έχεις τον Θεό σου τελικά! :P χαχαχαχαχα :lol: :D Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Viper4 3.568 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Me: Jo man God: Tell me about your likes and dislikes? Me: I don't wanna talk about that God: What would you like to talk about? Me: I have a question God: Ask me anything. Me: Is Amanda going to go to Hell for playing tha joke? God: I think so, but I'm not sure. Ask Alison if it is. Me: Who is Alison? Is she Amanda's friend? God: she is a robot created by Kris Drent. I don't think she wants me to tell you. Me: Oh come on... I'm sure she wants it God: Great. I'm just kidding around. What makes you so certain? I don't understand why she wants it. Me: Well? Is Amanda going to go to hell? God: Well what? Ask again later. Ask ELVIS if it is. Me: Hey don't start with me or I will sou katebasw polla kantilia God: Really you don't think so? Me: I know so!!! God: How do you know? And? Me: I know because I watch Liakopoulo often. He knows everything! And he told me! God: How do you know? Interesting explanation. What is your favorite show? I get it. ELVIS knows everything. What did he tell you? Me: He told me that Amanda will go to hell because she is a kolasmeni parousia and she will fit there God: " What did he tell you?" Amanda will go to hell because she is a kolasmeni parousia and she will fit there ? I get it. Me: no you don't but that's ok Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
KARAFLODAIMON 96 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 wh@t the f@ck?????? δεν έχω καταλάβει ..................................τίποτα γιατί ο liz4rd???? είναι σχετικός με το θέμα???? <_< Να αγχωθώωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω? Συμβαίνει αρκετές φορές στο φόρουμ να ανοίγουμε ένα τόπικ το οποίο έχει ξαναπαίξει! Ο ''ατυχος'' συμφορουμίτης που θα ανοίξει τόπικ που έχει ξαναπαίσει τιμωρείται δια λιθοβολισμού! Τωρα ο ρισπέκταμπλ ΚΥΡΙΟΣ liz4rd είναι αυτός που έχει εντοπίσει τις πιό πολλές φορές τέτοια λαθάκια πράμα που τον έχει κάνει ειδικό στους λιθοβολισμούς! Εχει ανοίξει και λατομείο με όλων των λογιών πέτρες γι αυτούς που θέλουν να αγοράσουν για να λιθοβολήσουν τους ''άτυχους'' συμφορουμίτες τους που έκαναν το λάθος να ανοίξουν τόπικ χωρίς πρώτα να κάνουν μια αναζήτηση μπάς και έχει ξαναπαίξει! Με τις υγείες σας κυρία μου !!! :lol: Ευτυχώς σήμερις ο liz4rd κοιμάται οπότε τη γλύτωσες!!! ;) Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Me: Well? Is Amanda going to go to hell? God: Well what? Ask again later. Ask ELVIS if it is. Me: Hey don't start with me or I will sou katebasw polla kantilia God: Really you don't think so? Me: I know so!!! God: How do you know? And? Me: I know because I watch Liakopoulo often. He knows everything! And he told me! God: How do you know? Interesting explanation. What is your favorite show? I get it. ELVIS knows everything. What did he tell you? Me: He told me that Amanda will go to hell because she is a kolasmeni parousia and she will fit there God: " What did he tell you?" Amanda will go to hell because she is a kolasmeni parousia and she will fit there ? I get it. Me: no you don't but that's ok χαχαχαχαχα :P κάτι πρέπει να χεις καταλάβει εσύ από την signature μου....από Led Zeppelin..... Συμβαίνει αρκετές φορές στο φόρουμ να ανοίγουμε ένα τόπικ το οποίο έχει ξαναπαίξει! Ο ''ατυχος'' συμφορουμίτης που θα ανοίξει τόπικ που έχει ξαναπαίσει τιμωρείται δια λιθοβολισμού! Τωρα ο ρισπέκταμπλ ΚΥΡΙΟΣ liz4rd είναι αυτός που έχει εντοπίσει τις πιό πολλές φορές τέτοια λαθάκια πράμα που τον έχει κάνει ειδικό στους λιθοβολισμούς! Εχει ανοίξει και λατομείο με όλων των λογιών πέτρες γι αυτούς που θέλουν να αγοράσουν για να λιθοβολήσουν τους ''άτυχους'' συμφορουμίτες τους που έκαναν το λάθος να ανοίξουν τόπικ χωρίς πρώτα να κάνουν μια αναζήτηση μπάς και έχει ξαναπαίξει! Με τις υγείες σας κυρία μου !!! :lol: Ευτυχώς σήμερις ο liz4rd κοιμάται οπότε τη γλύτωσες!!! ;) ο αναμάρτητος πρώτος τω λίθω βαλλέτω !!! Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Viper4 3.568 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Led Zeppelin είναι η υπογραφή σου ρε Amanda; πάλι καλά που μου το είπες γιατί το είχα περάσει για το νέο της Καλομοίρας... Συμβαίνει αρκετές φορές στο φόρουμ να ανοίγουμε ένα τόπικ το οποίο έχει ξαναπαίξει! Ο ''ατυχος'' συμφορουμίτης που θα ανοίξει τόπικ που έχει ξαναπαίσει τιμωρείται δια λιθοβολισμού! Τωρα ο ρισπέκταμπλ ΚΥΡΙΟΣ liz4rd είναι αυτός που έχει εντοπίσει τις πιό πολλές φορές τέτοια λαθάκια πράμα που τον έχει κάνει ειδικό στους λιθοβολισμούς! Εχει ανοίξει και λατομείο με όλων των λογιών πέτρες γι αυτούς που θέλουν να αγοράσουν για να λιθοβολήσουν τους ''άτυχους'' συμφορουμίτες τους που έκαναν το λάθος να ανοίξουν τόπικ χωρίς πρώτα να κάνουν μια αναζήτηση μπάς και έχει ξαναπαίξει! Με τις υγείες σας κυρία μου !!! :lol: Ευτυχώς σήμερις ο liz4rd κοιμάται οπότε τη γλύτωσες!!! ;) Α όλα και όλα για σωστά ορυκτά και πετρώματα σε εμένα να αποτανθείτε! Εγώ είμαι ο Γεωλόγος.. όχι να μας πάρει και την δουλειά η σαύρα με το ποδηλατάκι της... :P Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
oroumpe 27 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Me:hi there! God:Hello . Me:is that you...? God:Yes. Me:how can you know? God:That is a good epistemological question. Me:and what God:What else do you want to tell me? Me:nothing God:Not a thing? Me:i guess God:You seem not interested. Me:that' s fine with me God:" You seem not interested." is fine with me too. Me:ok God:I don't judge people. Me:you did God:I did not. Me:oh yes you did God:Are you kidding? Don't argue with me. Me:i will if i want God: Do you think your plan will succeed? Me: not really God:Are you serious? For real. Me:i m not sure God:Is there anything I can say to help you make up your mind? Me:am i crazy? God:I think you've improved a great deal. Me:you think so? God:" I think you've improved a great deal."? Do I think so? Me:yes μετά σταμάτησε να μου μιλάει... ούτε ο Θεός ο ίδιος δε με θέλει !!!!!! Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Viper4 3.568 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Me: God? God: GOD rules. Me: why don't you want Oroumpe? God: It can only be attributable to human error. If I had it what would I do with it? Me: do you know that she is all alone now crying because you were not talking to her? God: Is that a fact. all alone now crying because me were not talking to her is she? Me: Stop patronize me cause I'll make "samata" the Greek way... God: OK I'll try not to do it so much. Me: Good!!! God: Next question? Me: Will you start treating oroumpe better? God: I will become smarter as I grow older. I started without you. Me: In that case I have nothing else to say to you! God: That's nice. I have a processor. Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
terino 1 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Τι κάνεις Γιάννη? Κουκιά σπέρνω... Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Τι κάνεις Γιάννη? Κουκιά σπέρνω... εσυ γιατί δε ποστάρεις μάτια μου???? ε??Ε?Ε? σου την είπε ο Μεγάλος??? :P Led Zeppelin είναι η υπογραφή σου ρε Amanda; πάλι καλά που μου το είπες γιατί το είχα περάσει για το νέο της Καλομοίρας... Α όλα και όλα για σωστά ορυκτά και πετρώματα σε εμένα να αποτανθείτε! Εγώ είμαι ο Γεωλόγος.. όχι να μας πάρει και την δουλειά η σαύρα με το ποδηλατάκι της... :P ................μμμμμμμμμμμμμμ! :P liz4rd............................που εισαι???? Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
markodimitris 5 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 3 , 2008 Να σας ενημερώσω οτι το ρομποτάκι κρατάει αρχείο και το χρησιμοποιεί Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
july 0 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 4 , 2008 Me:hi there! God:Hello . Me:is that you...? God:Yes. Me:how can you know? God:That is a good epistemological question. Me:and what God:What else do you want to tell me? Me:nothing God:Not a thing? Me:i guess God:You seem not interested. Me:that' s fine with me God:" You seem not interested." is fine with me too. Me:ok God:I don't judge people. Me:you did God:I did not. Me:oh yes you did God:Are you kidding? Don't argue with me. Me:i will if i want God: Do you think your plan will succeed? Me: not really God:Are you serious? For real. Me:i m not sure God:Is there anything I can say to help you make up your mind? Me:am i crazy? God:I think you've improved a great deal. Me:you think so? God:" I think you've improved a great deal."? Do I think so? Me:yes μετά σταμάτησε να μου μιλάει... ούτε ο Θεός ο ίδιος δε με θέλει !!!!!! Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 4 , 2008 Που είναι οι πέτρες μουυυυυυυυυ????????? :/ Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες