Jump to content
amanda

Αφιερώστε ένα τραγούδι ....

Recommended Posts

UB40 - Baby I Love Your Way

Ooo, baby, I love your way, everyday

Gonna tell you I love your way, everyday

Wanna be with you night and day

Moon appears to shine and light the skies

With the help of some firefly

Wonder how they have the power to shine

I can see them under the pine

But don't hesitate, 'cause your love won't wait...

I can see the sunset in your eyes

Brown and grey, blue besides

Clouds are stalking islands in the sun

Wish I could buy one out of season

But don't hesitate, 'cause your love won't wait...

Πρέπει να πω και σε ποιόν το αφιερώνω? Ή είναι αυτονόητο?

Στην Αμάντα προφανώς, έτσι? Για αποφυγή τυχόν παρεξηγήσεων :D

:wub: :wub: :wub: χνννν!

Λευτέρη μου.....................................

Εγώ άμα σε φιλώ

Θα είμαι πια παιδί δικό σου

Και όταν καίει το μέτωπό σου

Εγώ θα σε φιλώ

Και θα σου παίρνω τον καημό σου

Εγώ που σε μισώ

Θα μάθω το συνδυασμό σου

Ν' ανοίξω ένα γυρισμό σου

Εγώ που σε μισώ

Χαϊδεύω κάθε φέρσιμό σου

Εγώ σ' ευχαριστώ

Που κολυμπάω στο βυθό σου

Σαν κύμα φτάνω ως το λαιμό σου

Εγώ σ' ευχαριστώ

Και ας πνιγώ για το καλό σου

:rolleyes:

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Στον ΙΤΗΕΟ και στην ΑMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!

Είδα όταν με κοίταξες τον ουρανό σφονδύλι

ποτέ μου δεν περίμενα τέτοια κατραπακιά

κι όταν με πρωτοφίλησαν τα δυό γλυκά σου χείλη

έπαθα ένα ταράκουλο που μου ʽφυγε η μαγκιά

Θα σου χαρίσω μάνα μου λαγούς με πετραχείλια

κότερα, αυτοκίνητα κι όλα τα μετρητά

χρυσαφικά κι ακίνητα σαράντα πέντε μίλια

τέσσερις ιπποπόταμους στα πόδια σου μπροστά

Ερωτεύτηκα, πάει την έκανα λαχείο

Ερωτεύτηκα, τρεις οχτώ σαρανταδύο

Ερωτεύτηκα, τέτοια μούρλα με λοφείο ξαφνικά

Ερωτεύτηκα, πάει την έκανα λαχείο

Ερωτεύτηκα, τρεις οχτώ σαρανταδύο

Ερωτεύτηκα, πάω για τρελοκομείο τελικά

Όσο περνάει ο καιρός η τρέλα δυναμώνει

στρατάρχη, δεκανέα μου δώσε διαταγή

πάρε και το σακάκι μου, σώβρακο, παντελόνι

κρέμομαι στο τσιγκέλι σου μοσχαροκεφαλή

Πέντε ελιές μπαγιάτικες, χωνάκι μορταδέλα

καψούρα και ξερό ψωμί, ρίξε μου και καμιά

κι αν το στομάχι σκούριασε και κάνει σαν προπέλα

αγάπη δίχως βάσανο δεν έχει νοστιμιά

Ερωτεύτηκα.......

:lol:

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Στον ΙΤΗΕΟ και στην ΑMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!

Είδα όταν με κοίταξες τον ουρανό σφονδύλι

ποτέ μου δεν περίμενα τέτοια κατραπακιά

κι όταν με πρωτοφίλησαν τα δυό γλυκά σου χείλη

έπαθα ένα ταράκουλο που μου ʽφυγε η μαγκιά

Θα σου χαρίσω μάνα μου λαγούς με πετραχείλια

κότερα, αυτοκίνητα κι όλα τα μετρητά

χρυσαφικά κι ακίνητα σαράντα πέντε μίλια

τέσσερις ιπποπόταμους στα πόδια σου μπροστά

Ερωτεύτηκα, πάει την έκανα λαχείο

Ερωτεύτηκα, τρεις οχτώ σαρανταδύο

Ερωτεύτηκα, τέτοια μούρλα με λοφείο ξαφνικά

Ερωτεύτηκα, πάει την έκανα λαχείο

Ερωτεύτηκα, τρεις οχτώ σαρανταδύο

Ερωτεύτηκα, πάω για τρελοκομείο τελικά

Όσο περνάει ο καιρός η τρέλα δυναμώνει

στρατάρχη, δεκανέα μου δώσε διαταγή

πάρε και το σακάκι μου, σώβρακο, παντελόνι

κρέμομαι στο τσιγκέλι σου μοσχαροκεφαλή

Πέντε ελιές μπαγιάτικες, χωνάκι μορταδέλα

καψούρα και ξερό ψωμί, ρίξε μου και καμιά

κι αν το στομάχι σκούριασε και κάνει σαν προπέλα

αγάπη δίχως βάσανο δεν έχει νοστιμιά

Ερωτεύτηκα.......

:lol:

χαχαχαχαχα..........γαμάτο..........ποιος το τραγουδάει βρε αυτό !?!?

ευχαριστούμε ! :D

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

για τον γυναικειο και αντρικο πληθυσμο του mybike

VAYA CON DIOS

What's a woman when a man

Don't stand by her side?

What's a woman when a man

Has secrets to hide?

She'll be weak

She'll be strong

Struggle hard

For so long

What's a woman when a man

(What's a man without a woman?)

Don't go by the rule?

What's a woman when a man

(What's a man without a woman?)

Makes her feel like a fool?

When right

Turns to wrong

She will try

To hold on to the ghosts of the past

When love was to last

Dreams from the past

Faded so fast

All alone

In the daek

She will swear

He'll never mislead her again

All those dreams from the oast

Faded so fast

Ghosts of the past

When love was to last

All alone

In the dark She will swear cross her heart

Never again

Cross my heart

Never again

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

χαχαχαχαχα..........γαμάτο..........ποιος το τραγουδάει βρε αυτό !?!?

ευχαριστούμε ! :D

Αν θυμάμαι καλά Μιλιώκας

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Aυτο είναι για την eroden...είχαμε μια κουβέντα για αυτό.Το

"Field Of Innocence" είναι..

I still remember the world

From the eyes of a child

Slowly those feelings

Were clouded by what I know now

Where has my heart gone?

An uneven trade for the real world

Oh I, I want to go back to

Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

I still remember the sun

Always warm on my back

Somehow,it seems colder now

Where has my heart gone?

Trapped in the eyes of a stranger

Oh I, I want to go back to

Believing in everything

Iesu, Rex admirabilis

et triumphator nobilis,

dulcedo ineffabilis,

totus desiderabilis.

O Jesus, King most wonderful

the conqueror renowned

the sweetness most ineffable,

entirely desirable.

"As the years pass by

Before my face,

As wars rage before me,

Finding myself

In these last days of existence,

This parasite inside me,

I forced it out.

In the darkness of the storm

Lies an evil,

But it's me."

Where has my heart gone?

An uneven trade for the real world

Oh I, I want to go back to

Believing in everything

Oh where, where has my heart gone

Trapped in the eyes of a stranger

Oh I, I want to go back to

Believing in everything

I still remember.

Τροποποιήθηκε από τον honda55551

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Στην Εroden και στην amanda αυτο

I'm looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

Oh god it feels like forever

But no one ever tells you that forever

Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head

How do you feel? That is the question

But i forget.. you dont expect an easy answer

When something like a soul becomes

Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes

You cant expect a bit of hope

And while your outside looking in

Describing what you see

Remember what your staring at is me

Cause I'm looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

All i know is that it feels like forever

When no one ever tells you that forever

Feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head

How much is real? So much to question

An epidemic of the mannequins

Contaminating everything

When thought came from the heart

It never did right from the start

Just listen to the noises

(No more sad voices)

Before you tell yourself

Its just a different scene

Remember its just different from what you've seen

Im looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

And all i know is that it feels like forever

When no one ever tells you that forever

Feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That shine for you

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That lie to you.. yeah-ah

I'm looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

Oh god it feels like forever

But no one ever tells you that forever

Feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head

Cause I'm looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

All i know is that it feels like forever

But no one ever tells you that forever

feels like home, sitting all alone inside your heaaaaddd

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That shine for you.. yeah-ah

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That lie to you.. yeah-ah

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That shine for you.. yeah-ah

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That lie to you.. yeah-ah yeah

Ohhhoh the starrs

Ohhh oh the starrrrs that liieee

Τροποποιήθηκε από τον honda55551

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Το αφιερώνω στον εαυτό μου μιας και είναι από τα αγαπημένα μου κομμάτια :wub:

Ozzy & Lita Ford - If i Close my eyes for ever

Baby

I get so scared inside, and I don't really understand

Is it love that's on my mind, or is it fantasy

Heaven

Is in the palm of my hand, and it's waiting here for you

What am I supposed to do with a childhood tragedy

If I close my eyes forever

Will it all remain unchanged

If I close my eyes forever

Will it all remain the same...

Sometimes

It's hard to hold on

So hard to hold on to my dreams

It isn't always what is seems

When you're face to face with me

You're like a dagger

And stick me in the heart

And taste the blood from my blade

And when we sleep, would you shelter me

In your warm and darkened grave

If I close my eyes forever

Will it all remain unchanged

If I close my eyes forever

Will it all remain the same...

Will you ever take me

No, I just can't take the pain

But would you ever trust me

No, I'll never feel the same...Ohh...

(solo)

I know I've been so hard to you

I know I've told you lies

If I could have just one more wish

I'd wipe the cobwebs from my eyes

If I close my eyes forever

Will it all remain unchanged

If I close my eyes forever

Will it all remain the same...

Close your eyes

Close your eyes

You gotta close you eyes for me

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Στην Εroden και στην amanda αυτο

I'm looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

Oh god it feels like forever

But no one ever tells you that forever

Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head

How do you feel? That is the question

But i forget.. you dont expect an easy answer

When something like a soul becomes

Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes

You cant expect a bit of hope

And while your outside looking in

Describing what you see

Remember what your staring at is me

Cause I'm looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

All i know is that it feels like forever

When no one ever tells you that forever

Feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head

How much is real? So much to question

An epidemic of the mannequins

Contaminating everything

When thought came from the heart

It never did right from the start

Just listen to the noises

(No more sad voices)

Before you tell yourself

Its just a different scene

Remember its just different from what you've seen

Im looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

And all i know is that it feels like forever

When no one ever tells you that forever

Feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That shine for you

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That lie to you.. yeah-ah

I'm looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

Oh god it feels like forever

But no one ever tells you that forever

Feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head

Cause I'm looking at you through the glass...

Don't know how much time has passed

All i know is that it feels like forever

But no one ever tells you that forever

feels like home, sitting all alone inside your heaaaaddd

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That shine for you.. yeah-ah

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That lie to you.. yeah-ah

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That shine for you.. yeah-ah

And its the starrrssss

The sttarrrsss

That lie to you.. yeah-ah yeah

Ohhhoh the starrs

Ohhh oh the starrrrs that liieee

απο τα αγαπημένα μου καινούρια κομμάτια...είναι οι stone sour..................... ;)

ευχαριστούμε Ανδρεα!

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

στον φίλο μου honda55551

GUN BARREL "LONELY RIDER"

I have had too many sorrows

Will all the dreams that I've lost

Coming back and who can I trust

I will go home sooner or later

To write my live on a piece of paper

I'm a lonely rider........

Now I'm here and now I'm there

I take the risk but I don't take care

A hell-raiser who broke the rules

Don't need a gun I take other tools

All you girls and all you boys

Listen to my fuckin' voice

Write my live on a piece of paper

The story of a lawbreaker

.............

He won't stop he's a rider

Don't give it up he's a fighter

Don't you come back lonely rider

Won't you go back lonely rider

Let me walk the only way

Don't tell me that I have to stay

I waste my time too many lies

Therefore I have paid the price

Why don't you listen to my story

I'm a lonely rider but I ain't worried

At one of these days today or later

I'll write my life on a piece of paper

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Για την Amanda :wub:

Closed off from love

I didn't need the pain

Once or twice was enough

And it was all in vain

Time starts to pass

Before you know it you're frozen

But something happened

For the very first time with you

My heart melted into the ground

Found something true

And everyone's looking round

Thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say

I'm in love with you

They try to pull me away

But they don't know the truth

My heart's crippled by the vein

That I keep on closing

You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

I keep bleeding

I keep, keep bleeding love

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear

But they talk so loud

Their piercing sounds fill my ears

Try to fill me with doubt

Yet I know that the goal

Is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater

Than the rush that comes with your embrace

And in this world of loneliness

I see your face

Yet everyone around me

Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say

I'm in love with you

They try to pull me away

But they don't know the truth

My heart's crippled by the vein

That I keep on closing

You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

I keep bleeding

I keep, keep bleeding love

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open

And it's draining all of me

Oh they find it hard to believe

I'll be wearing these scars

For everyone to see

I don't care what they say

I'm in love with you

They try to pull me away

But they don't know the truth

My heart's crippled by the vein

That I keep on closing

You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

I keep bleeding

I keep, keep bleeding love

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

I keep bleeding

I keep, keep bleeding love

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Απο Guns n Roses για την Ιουλιτσα και την eroden ........................

Estranged

When you're talkin to yourself

And nobody's home

You can fool yourself

You came in this world alone

(Alone)

So nobody ever told you baby

How it was gonna be

So what'll happen to you baby

Guess we'll have to wait and see

One, two

Old at heart but I'm only 28

And I'm much too young

To let love break my heart

Young at heart but it's getting much too late

To find ourselves so far apart

I don't know how you're s'posed

To find me lately

An what more could you ask from me

How could you say that I never needed you

When you took everything

Said you took everything from me

Young at heart an it gets so hard to wait

When no one I know can seem to help me now

Old at heart but I musn't hesitate

If I'm to find my own way out

Still talkin' to myself and nobody's home

(Alone)

So nobody ever told us baby

How it was gonna be

So what'll happen to us baby

Guess we'll have to wait and see

When I find out all the reasons

Maybe I'll find another way

Find another day

With all the changing seasons of my life

Maybe I'll get it right next time

An now that you've been broken down

Got your head out of the clouds

You're back down on the ground

And you don't talk so loud

An you don't walk so proud

Any more, and what for

Well I jumped into the river too many times

to make it home

I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone

If it doesn't show give it time

To read between the lines

'Cause I see the storm getting closer

And the waves they get so high

Seems everything We've ever known's here

Why must it drift away and die

I'll never find anyone to replace you

Guess I'll have to make it thru, this time

Oh this time

Without you

I knew the storm was getting closer

And all my friends said I was high

But everything we've ever known's here

I never wanted it to die

για τον κολλητο-αδελφακι μου που ειναι για λιγο α-μηχανος και μου λειπουν οι βόλτες μας όσο είναι φαντάρος .....

Rows of houses all bearing down on me

I can feel their blue hands touching me

All these things in all positions

All these things will one day take control

And fade out again and fade out

This machine will will not communicate these thoughts

And the strain I am under

Be a world child form a circle before we all go under

And fade out again and fade out again

Cracked eggs dead birds

Scream as they fight for life

I can feel death can see itʼs beady eyes

All these things into frution

All these things weʼll one day swallow whole

And fade out again and fade out again.

και για μενα που χω τις μαυρες μου σημερα και ειμαι down......

Metallca- I m bleeding me

I'm diggin' my way

I'm diggin' my way to somethin'

I'm diggin' my way to somethin' better

I'm pushin' to stay

I'm pushin' to stay with somethin'

I'm pushin' to stay with somethin' better

I'm sowing the seeds

I'm sowing the seeds I take

I'm sowing the seeds I take for granted

This thorn in my side

This thorn in my side is from the tree

This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted

It tears me and I bleed

And I bleed

Caught under wheels roll

I take the leash

I'm bleeding me

Can't stop to save my soul

I take the leash that's bleeding me

I'm bleeding me

I can't take it

Caught under wheels roll

Oh, the bleeding of me

Of me

The bleeding of me

Caught under wheels roll

I take the leash

I'm bleeding me

Can't stop to save my soul

I take the leash that's bleeding me

I'm bleeding me

I can't take it

Caught under wheels roll

[ Bleeding me lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]

Oh, the bleeding of me

Oh, the bleeding of me

I am the beast that bleeds the feast

I am the blood

I am release

Come make me pure

Bleed me a cure

I'm caught, I'm caught, I'm caught under

Caught under wheels roll

I take that lease

I'm bleeding me

Can't stop to save my soul

I take the leash that's bleeding me

I'm bleeding me

I can't take it

I can't take it

I can't take it

Oh, the bleeding of me

I'm diggin' my way

I'm diggin' my way to somethin'

I'm diggin' my way to somethin' better

I'm pushin' to stay

I'm pushin' to stay with somethin'

I'm pushin' to stay with somethin' better

With somethin' better

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

εγω τώρα αν αφιερώσω το πότε θα κάνει ξαστεριά σε όσους έχουν κανονίσει για το τριήμερο βόλτα με μηχανη θα με πλακώσεται όλοι μαζί?

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Και ακόμα για τον Honda55551 κάτι που ξέθαψα ....πιο έντεχνο... ;)

Στίχοι: Αλκίνοος Ιωαννίδης

Μουσική: Αλκίνοος Ιωαννίδης

Πρώτη εκτέλεση: Αλκίνοος Ιωαννίδης

Μια μέρα ήρθε στο χωριό γυναίκα ταραντούλα

κι όλοι τρέξαν να τη δουν.

άλλος της πέταξε ψωμί

κι άλλοι της ρίξαν πέτρα

απ' την ασχήμια να σωθούν.

Κι ένα παιδί της χάρισε ένα κόκκινο λουλούδι,

ένα παιδί

Ένα παιδί της ζήτησε να πει ένα τραγούδι,

ένα παιδί

Κι είπε ποτέ σου μην τους πεις

τι άσχημοι που μοιάζουν,

αυτοί που σε σιχαίνονται

μα στέκουν και κοιτάζουν.

Κι είπε ποτέ σου μην κοιτάς

τον άλλον μες τα μάτια,

γιατί καθρέφτης γίνεσαι

κι όλοι σε σπαν' κομμάτια.

Μια μέρα ήρθε στο χωριό

άγγελος πληγωμένος.

Τον φέρανε σε ένα κλουβί

κι έκοβε εισιτήριο ο κόσμος αγριεμένος,

την ομορφιά του για να δει.

Κι ένα παιδί σαν δάκρυ ωραίο αγγελούδι,

ένα παιδί

Ένα παιδί του ζήτησε να πει ένα τραγούδι,

ένα παιδί

Κι είπε αν θέλεις να σωθείς

από την ομορφιά σου,

πάρε τσεκούρι και σπαθί

και κόψε τα φτερά σου.

Κι είπε ποτέ σου μην κοιτάς

τον άλλο μες τα μάτια,

γιατί καθρέφτης γίνεσαι

κι όλοι σε σπαν' κομμάτια.

εγω τώρα αν αφιερώσω το πότε θα κάνει ξαστεριά σε όσους έχουν κανονίσει για το τριήμερο βόλτα με μηχανη θα με πλακώσεται όλοι μαζί?

χαχαχαχαχα :lol: :lol: :lol:

Τροποποιήθηκε από τον amanda

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Και ακόμα για τον Honda55551 κάτι που ξέθαψα ....πιο έντεχνο... ;)

Στίχοι: Αλκίνοος Ιωαννίδης

Μουσική: Αλκίνοος Ιωαννίδης

Πρώτη εκτέλεση: Αλκίνοος Ιωαννίδης

Μια μέρα ήρθε στο χωριό γυναίκα ταραντούλα

κι όλοι τρέξαν να τη δουν.

άλλος της πέταξε ψωμί

κι άλλοι της ρίξαν πέτρα

απ' την ασχήμια να σωθούν.

Κι ένα παιδί της χάρισε ένα κόκκινο λουλούδι,

ένα παιδί

Ένα παιδί της ζήτησε να πει ένα τραγούδι,

ένα παιδί

Κι είπε ποτέ σου μην τους πεις

τι άσχημοι που μοιάζουν,

αυτοί που σε σιχαίνονται

μα στέκουν και κοιτάζουν.

Κι είπε ποτέ σου μην κοιτάς

τον άλλον μες τα μάτια,

γιατί καθρέφτης γίνεσαι

κι όλοι σε σπαν' κομμάτια.

Μια μέρα ήρθε στο χωριό

άγγελος πληγωμένος.

Τον φέρανε σε ένα κλουβί

κι έκοβε εισιτήριο ο κόσμος αγριεμένος,

την ομορφιά του για να δει.

Κι ένα παιδί σαν δάκρυ ωραίο αγγελούδι,

ένα παιδί

Ένα παιδί του ζήτησε να πει ένα τραγούδι,

ένα παιδί

Κι είπε αν θέλεις να σωθείς

από την ομορφιά σου,

πάρε τσεκούρι και σπαθί

και κόψε τα φτερά σου.

Κι είπε ποτέ σου μην κοιτάς

τον άλλο μες τα μάτια,

γιατί καθρέφτης γίνεσαι

κι όλοι σε σπαν' κομμάτια.

για εμένα?........... :_hi::blush2:

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Για την Amanda :wub: που έχει ανάγκη την υποστηριξή μου ...

Tina Turner - Simply the Best

I call you when I need you, my heart's on fire

You come to me, come to me wild and wild

When you come to me

Give me everything I need

Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams

Speak a language of love like you know what it means

And it can't be wrong

Take my heart and make it strong baby

You're simply the best, better than all the rest

Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met

I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word you say

Tear us apart, baby I would rather be dead

In your heart I see the star of every night and every day

In your eyes I get lost, I get washed away

Just as long as I'm here in your arms

I could be in no better place

You're simply the best, better than all the rest

Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met

I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word you say

Tear us apart, baby I would rather be dead

Each time you leave me I start losing control

You're walking away with my heart and my soul

I can feel you even when I'm alone

Oh baby, don't let go

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Για την Amanda :wub: που έχει ανάγκη την υποστηριξή μου ...

Tina Turner - Simply the Best

You're simply the best, better than all the rest

Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met

I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word you say

Tear us apart, baby I would rather be dead

Each time you leave me I start losing control

You're walking away with my heart and my soul

I can feel you even when I'm alone

Oh baby, don't let go

:blush: :blush: :blush:

με έστειλες φιλενάδα ................. :wub:

για εμένα?........... :_hi::blush2:

;) ;) ελπίζω να σου αρέσει ...

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Στην amanda που είναι απο επάνω

When I was young I was the nicest guy I knew

I thought I was the chosen one

But time went by and I found out a thing or two

My shine wore off as time wore on

I thought that I was living out the perfect life

But in the lonely hours when the truth begins to bite

I thought about the times when I turned my back & stalled

I ain't no nice guy after all

When I was young I was the only game in town

I thought I had it down for sure,

But time went by and I was lost in what I found

The reasons blurred, the way unsure

I thought that I was living life the only way

But as I saw that life was more than day to day

I turned around, I read the writing on the wall

I ain't no nice guy after all

I ain't no nice guy after all

In all the years you spend between your birth and death

You find there's lots of times you should have saved your breath

It comes as quite a shock when that trip leads to fall

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Πάει εκεί που το πάει η σκέψη μου ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aNNVdYbFo

You're tearing me apart

Crushing me inside

You used to lift me up

Now you get me down

If I

Was to walk away

From you my love

Could I laugh again ?

If I

Walk away from you

And leave my love

Could I laugh again ?

Again, again...

You're killing me again

Am I still in your head ?

You used to light me up

Now you shut me down

If I

Was to walk away

From you my love

Could I laugh again ?

If I

Walk away from you

And leave my love

Could I laugh again ?

I'm losing you again

Locking me inside

I used to lift you up

Now I get you down

Without your love

You're tearing me apart

With you close by

You're crushing me inside

Without your love

You're tearing me apart

Without your love

I'm dowsed in madness

Can't loose the sadness

I can't loose the sadness

Can't loose the sadness

You're tearing me apart

Crushing me inside

Without your love

(you used to lift me up)

You're crushing me inside

(now you get me down)

With you close by

I'm dowsed in madness

Can't lose the sadness

It's ripping me apart

It's tearing me apart

It's tearing me apart

I don't know how

It's ripping me apart

It's tearing me apart

It's tearing me apart

I don't know why

I don't know why

I don't know why

I don't know why

Without your love

Without your love

Without your love

Without your love

It's tearing me apart

Καλή σου μέρα!

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

για την αμάντα 2 τραγούδια

1 για τώρα

Paul Weller

You do something to me, something deep inside

I'm hanging on the wire for a love I'll never find

You do something wonderful then chase it all away

Mixing my emotions that throws me back again

Hanging on the wire, I'm waiting for the change

I'm dancing through the fire, just to catch a flame

an' feel real again

You do something to me somewhere deep inside

I'm hoping to get close to a peace I cannot find

Dancing through the fire just to catch a flame

Just to get close to, just close enough

To tell you that.....

You do something to me something deep inside.

KAI ακόμη ένα

I can laugh about it now,

but couldn't then

you made me ache,

so I went for a run

in the driving rain

through your

neighbourhood

streets

and then there you were,

a shilouette in the

wet night air.

Me in my pumps in

the pouring rain in

a kind of despair

upon finding you there,

couldn't whisper your name.

So, I can laugh about it now

by your side

Oh I can laugh about it now

by your side

Oh, sha la la la,

we're all in trouble,

is there room in the sky

for all of us angels here

on earth?

And the very next day,

through the shrieks of the crowd

came your careless self

your oh-so-couldn't

careless self.

And you just pass me by,

[ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/vrK ]

your friends catch my eyes

"we know you love her,

we saw you dancing

with her shadow".

And I couldn't disagree,

and for the life of me

I could call out your name,

and call out your name,

and call out your name.

Oh, I can laugh about it now

by your side

I can laugh about it now

by your side.

Oh, sha la la la,

we're all in trouble,

is there room in the sky

for all of us angels here

on earth?

Sha la la la,

oh we're all in trouble,

or is there room in the sky

for all of us angels here

on earth?, on earth?

I can laugh about it now

I can laugh about it now

by your side.

Oh, sha la la la,

oh we're all in trouble,

or is there room in the sky

for all of us angels here

on earth?

Sha la la la,

we're all in trouble,

or is there room in the sky

for all of us angels here

on earth?

Sha la la la,

is there room in the sky

for all of us angels here

on earth?, on earth?

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Αφιερωμένο σε όσους ξέρουν να αγαπούν και να χάνουν!!!

Μιλτιάδης Πασχαλίδης : "Ακόμα σ' αγαπώ"

Τώρα που γρήγορα νυχτώνει,

σαν παραμύθι θα στο πω ότι αγαπάς δεν τελειώνει κι εγώ ακόμα σ' αγαπώ......

Είναι πολλά που δεν τα ξέρεις,

κι ήθελα τόσο να στα πω.

Όμως δεν θέλω να υποφέρεις,

γιατί ακόμα σ'αγαπώ.........

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Σε μένα και στην κολλητή μου Μαριλένα ...

Τα μάτια, λέει, δείχνουνε εκεί που πονάς

με κύκλους κρεμασμένους στις γωνιές του κορμιού μας

μα εσύ ένα κορίτσι μιας μικρής γειτονιάς

που έμαθες και άρχισες να γδύνεις το νου μας

Στο χέρι σου υπάρχει κι η γραμμή της ζωής

που πάει όσο πάει και κανείς δεν το ξέρει

φοβάσαι να το δείξεις και φοβάσαι να βρεις

την άκρη μιας γραμμής που απ' την αρχή θα σε φέρει

Για πες μου πως μπορείς εσύ να μην αγαπάς

τους φίλους, τις παρέες σου ακόμα και μένα

να ξεδιπλώνεις χάρτες τις στιγμές που πετάς

πυξίδα, πυξίδα, πυξίδα για μένα

Γιατί οι εποχές που πέρασαν δεν σ' έχουν αφήσει

γιατί ποτάμι να είναι πίκρα σου που θα ξεχειλίσει

Για πες μου πως μπορείς εσύ να μην αγαπάς

τους φίλους, τις παρέες σου ακόμα και μένα

Η πόλη που μας γέννησε μας διώχνει μακριά

και τις φωλιές που κτίσαμε με τρόπο γκρεμίζει

μα εμείς που δεν ζητήσαμε ποτέ τα πολλά

το πάθος μας φυλάξαμε και αυτό μας φωτίζει

Γιατί οι εποχές που πέρασαν δεν σ' έχουν αφήσει

γιατί ποτάμι να είναι πίκρα σου που θα ξεχειλίσει

Για πες μου πώς μπορείς εδώ να μην αγαπάς

τους φίλους, τις παρέες σου ακόμα και μένα

Για μάθε επιτέλους μόνη να περπατάς...

Για μάθε να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς τον καθένα

Για μάθε να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς τον καθένα

Για μάθε να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς...''

Αχαιοι

Πυξιδα (1998)

Για τον terino

Μου 'πες θα φύγω χθες το βράδυ ξαφνικά

απλώς κουράστηκα δε φταίω για όλα αυτά

Θεε μου δε θέλει το βλέπω καθαρά

κι όλα γίναν Θεε μου τόσο μα τόσο ξαφνικά

Σηκώθηκα μονάχος το πρωί

χωρίς καφέ χωρίς τσιγάρο και ψυχή

Θεε μου το ξέρω τώρα είμαι μοναχός

κι όμως θα γυρίσει πάλι δεν μπορεί να κάνει αλλιώς

Το ξέρω είναι λίγο δύσκολο μα εγώ

στο λέω μπορούσα να περιμένω και μπορώ

βλέπεις οι δυο μας μόνοι δε νιώσαμε ποτέ

τώρα, τώρα πες μου ποιόν,

πες μου ποιόν θα 'χεις να τα λες;

Για την July μου....whitesnake

I was born under a bad sign,

Left out in the cold

I'm a lonely man who knows

Just what it means to lose control

But, I took all the heartache

And turned it to shame,

Now I'm moving, moving on,

And I ain't taking the blame

Don't come running to me,

I know I've done all I can

A hard loving woman like you

Just makes a hard loving man

So I can say it to you, babe

I'll be a fool for your loving no more,

A fool for your loving no more

I'm so tired of trying, I always end up crying,

Fool for your loving no more

I'll be a fool for your loving no more

I'm tired of hiding my feelings,

You left me lonely too long

I gave my heart, and you tore it apart,

Oh, baby, you done me wrong

Don't come running to me,

I know I've done all I can

A hard loving woman like you

Just makes a hard loving man

So I can say it to you, babe

I'll be a fool for your loving no more,

A fool for your loving no more

I'm so tired of trying, I always end up crying,

Fool for your loving no more

I'll be a fool for your loving no more

I'll be a fool for your loving no more, no more, no more

So I can say it to you, babe

I'll be a fool for your loving no more,

A fool for your loving no more

I'm so tired of trying, I always end up crying,

Fool for your loving no more

A fool for your loving no more

Fool for your loving no more...

Για την eroden.. από Conjure One ..

Couldn't sleep so I went out walking

Thinking about you and hearing us talking

And all the things I should have said

Echo now, inside my head

I feel something falling from the sky

I'm so sad I made the angels cry

Tears from the moon

Fall down like rain

I reach for you

I reach in vain

Tears from the moon, tears from the moon

It just ain't fair this thing called loving

When one step there and the other feels nothing

I would have done anything for you

I still love you, baby I adore you

All day I keep from falling apart

But at night when the sky gets dark

Tears from the moon

Fall down like rain

I reach for you

I reach in vain

Stop, Stop haunting me

It should be easy

As easy as when you stopped wanting me

Tears from the moon

Fall down like rain

I reach for you

I reach in vain

Tears from the moon

Fall down like rain

but tears from the moon

can't wash away the pain

Tears from the moon, tears from the moon

Tears from the moon, tears from the moon

Τροποποιήθηκε από τον amanda

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Σε μένα και στην κολλητή μου Μαριλένα ...

Τα μάτια, λέει, δείχνουνε εκεί που πονάς

με κύκλους κρεμασμένους στις γωνιές του κορμιού μας

μα εσύ ένα κορίτσι μιας μικρής γειτονιάς

που έμαθες και άρχισες να γδύνεις το νου μας

Στο χέρι σου υπάρχει κι η γραμμή της ζωής

που πάει όσο πάει και κανείς δεν το ξέρει

φοβάσαι να το δείξεις και φοβάσαι να βρεις

την άκρη μιας γραμμής που απ' την αρχή θα σε φέρει

Για πες μου πως μπορείς εσύ να μην αγαπάς

τους φίλους, τις παρέες σου ακόμα και μένα

να ξεδιπλώνεις χάρτες τις στιγμές που πετάς

πυξίδα, πυξίδα, πυξίδα για μένα

Γιατί οι εποχές που πέρασαν δεν σ' έχουν αφήσει

γιατί ποτάμι να είναι πίκρα σου που θα ξεχειλίσει

Για πες μου πως μπορείς εσύ να μην αγαπάς

τους φίλους, τις παρέες σου ακόμα και μένα

Η πόλη που μας γέννησε μας διώχνει μακριά

και τις φωλιές που κτίσαμε με τρόπο γκρεμίζει

μα εμείς που δεν ζητήσαμε ποτέ τα πολλά

το πάθος μας φυλάξαμε και αυτό μας φωτίζει

Γιατί οι εποχές που πέρασαν δεν σ' έχουν αφήσει

γιατί ποτάμι να είναι πίκρα σου που θα ξεχειλίσει

Για πες μου πώς μπορείς εδώ να μην αγαπάς

τους φίλους, τις παρέες σου ακόμα και μένα

Για μάθε επιτέλους μόνη να περπατάς...

Για μάθε να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς τον καθένα

Για μάθε να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς τον καθένα

Για μάθε να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς, να αγαπάς...''

Αχαιοι

Πυξιδα (1998)

Για τον terino

Μου 'πες θα φύγω χθες το βράδυ ξαφνικά

απλώς κουράστηκα δε φταίω για όλα αυτά

Θεε μου δε θέλει το βλέπω καθαρά

κι όλα γίναν Θεε μου τόσο μα τόσο ξαφνικά

Σηκώθηκα μονάχος το πρωί

χωρίς καφέ χωρίς τσιγάρο και ψυχή

Θεε μου το ξέρω τώρα είμαι μοναχός

κι όμως θα γυρίσει πάλι δεν μπορεί να κάνει αλλιώς

Το ξέρω είναι λίγο δύσκολο μα εγώ

στο λέω μπορούσα να περιμένω και μπορώ

βλέπεις οι δυο μας μόνοι δε νιώσαμε ποτέ

τώρα, τώρα πες μου ποιόν,

πες μου ποιόν θα 'χεις να τα λες;

Για την July μου....whitesnake

I was born under a bad sign,

Left out in the cold

I'm a lonely man who knows

Just what it means to lose control

But, I took all the heartache

And turned it to shame,

Now I'm moving, moving on,

And I ain't taking the blame

Don't come running to me,

I know I've done all I can

A hard loving woman like you

Just makes a hard loving man

So I can say it to you, babe

I'll be a fool for your loving no more,

A fool for your loving no more

I'm so tired of trying, I always end up crying,

Fool for your loving no more

I'll be a fool for your loving no more

I'm tired of hiding my feelings,

You left me lonely too long

I gave my heart, and you tore it apart,

Oh, baby, you done me wrong

Don't come running to me,

I know I've done all I can

A hard loving woman like you

Just makes a hard loving man

So I can say it to you, babe

I'll be a fool for your loving no more,

A fool for your loving no more

I'm so tired of trying, I always end up crying,

Fool for your loving no more

I'll be a fool for your loving no more

I'll be a fool for your loving no more, no more, no more

So I can say it to you, babe

I'll be a fool for your loving no more,

A fool for your loving no more

I'm so tired of trying, I always end up crying,

Fool for your loving no more

A fool for your loving no more

Fool for your loving no more...

Για την eroden.. από Conjure One ..

Couldn't sleep so I went out walking

Thinking about you and hearing us talking

And all the things I should have said

Echo now, inside my head

I feel something falling from the sky

I'm so sad I made the angels cry

Tears from the moon

Fall down like rain

I reach for you

I reach in vain

Tears from the moon, tears from the moon

It just ain't fair this thing called loving

When one step there and the other feels nothing

I would have done anything for you

I still love you, baby I adore you

All day I keep from falling apart

But at night when the sky gets dark

Tears from the moon

Fall down like rain

I reach for you

I reach in vain

Stop, Stop haunting me

It should be easy

As easy as when you stopped wanting me

Tears from the moon

Fall down like rain

I reach for you

I reach in vain

Tears from the moon

Fall down like rain

but tears from the moon

can't wash away the pain

Tears from the moon, tears from the moon

Tears from the moon, tears from the moon

Όλοι πήρανε...... για μένα δεν έχει ???? :cry::cry::cry:

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Όλοι πήρανε...... για μένα δεν έχει ???? :cry::cry::cry:

για σενα ... η αγαπημένη μου ροκιά....

black sabbath...

Some people say my love cannot be true

Please believe me, my love, and Ill show you

I will give you those things you thought unreal

The sun, the moon, the stars all bear my seal

Oh yeah!

Follow me now and you will not regret

Leaving the life you led before we met

You are the first to have this love of mine

Forever with me till the end of time

Your love for me has just got to be real

Before you know the way Im going to feel

Im going to feel

Im going to feel

Oh yeah!

Now I have you with me, under my power

Our love grows stronger now with every hour

Look into my eyes, you will see who I am

My name is lucifer, please take my hand

Oh yeah!

Follow me now and you will not regret

Leaving the life you led before we met

You are the first to have this love of mine

Forever with me till the end of time

Your love for me has just got to be real

Before you know the way Im going to feel

Im going to feel

Im going to feel

Oh yeah!

Now I have you with me, under my power

Our love grows stronger now with every hour

Look into my eyes, you will see who I am

My name is lucifer, please take my hand

B)

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Μην αγχώνεσαι ρε φίλε Καραφλέ δαίμονα ούτε εγώ πήρα....... λοιπόν ένα από μένα για σένα

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoeeq-BH4w

Άντε σκούπισε τα δάκρυα σου τώρα και κοίτα να περάσεις καλά το τριήμερο σου ;)

ή εγώ αργό υπερβολικά ή σου ετοίμαζε κάτι η amanda όσο εγώ διάβαζα τα παραπάνω <_<

Τροποποιήθηκε από τον Pitbull

Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα


Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα
Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Επισκέπτης
Απάντησε σε αυτό το θέμα...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...