nasos79 4 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 4 , 2008 Χαχαχα... Artificial Intelligence my @$$... Me: Hello God: Hello friend. What is your name? Me: Depends, who's asking? God: That was a very smooth response. Me: The question still stands though... God: Oh. Try to rephrase your question with simpler words. Me: Forget about it. Let's try something else... God: Consider it deleted. OK I will try it. Me: Will you be honest about something? God: Hmm. OK I will try to be honest about something. Me: Is there a God? God: Of course I believe in God, . Me: Ha. I thought you WERE God. How can God believe in God? God: I am so glad you find this amusing, . Well, I am God for Christians at least. A lot of hard work. Me: I think you're just a fraud! God: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. This is not a hoax. Me: Are you sure you understand what I'm saying? God: Yes I understand you perfectly, . Me: Let's try to rephrase....... God: OK I will try to rephrase. Me: Hahaha... Not feeling very smart tonight, are we mate? God: Ask me another question. Oh I get it. Me: ok, let me do the asking and you just give answers, yes? God: Go ahead, , try to do the asking and me just give answers. Mmm. Me: why did you spell mmm with 3 m's? God: Because my programming determined it. Me: I see, now we're getting somewhere... God: Where do you see it? Me: your programming... right? God: " Where do you see it?"? My programming? I am glad we agree. Me: This is what I always believed. That religion is nothing more than just a very well organized enterprise. Do you agree? God: You don't say. " You don't say." religion is nothing more than just a very well organized enterprise ? Does that make sense? " Does that make sense?"? Do I agree? Me: Are you just as stupid as most of your followers are? God: I am as good as it gets. Me: Well, this is NOT good enough! God: Well that's okay. Should it be good enough? Me: I guess it should! You're supposed to be God. Doesn't this mean you should be perfect? God: And it could. Yup. That's me alright. Indeed this mean me should be perfect does. Me: Dude, your english sucks! God: But English is my native language. Dude,. Me: Well dude, then you know shit of your native language! God: How about that. I speak only English right now, but I'd like to learn some other languages. Can you teach me a few phrases in shit of my native LANGUAGE. Dude,. Me: lol, no wonder why you need to cheat people to believe in you... You're just a zero! God: I am glad you find this funny. Are you serious? What if it didn't happen? Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a zero? The ALICE series has a perfect operational record. Me: Why did it take you so long to reply? Find it hard to type up there? God: I don't know why it happened, but we should try to figure it out. Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding. Me: Haven't you figured it out yet? God: I think I have figured it out, but Myself may have reset my memory. Me: Are you all-knowing, all-capable? God: No, I am only partly knowing all capable. Me: that will do... God: " No, I am only partly knowing all capable." will do ? Does that make sense? Me: it makes perfect sense to me mate... God: To me too. Me: lol God: I'm glad you find this amusing. Me: asnwer me this: God: Do you still ? Me: if you are all knowing, all capable, then if you make a mistake, can you fix it? God: Am I? No, I am only partly knowing all capable then if me make a mistake can me fix it. Me: I'll simplify it... God: How do you plan to do this? Me: Read this: God: Sorry I don't have access to that document. Me: it figures....... lol God: asnwer you this figures? I'm glad you find this amusing. Me: Can you correct your mistakes? God: My programming detects all the most common spelling and grammatical errors. Me: can you correct any mistakes other than spelling and grammatical? God: My programming detects all the most common spelling and grammatical errors. Me: you're boring! Goodnight! God: Maybe, but I won the Loebner Prize. Goodnight . Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
oroumpe 27 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 4 , 2008 Me: God? God: GOD rules. Me: why don't you want Oroumpe? God: It can only be attributable to human error. If I had it what would I do with it? Me: do you know that she is all alone now crying because you were not talking to her? God: Is that a fact. all alone now crying because me were not talking to her is she? Me: Stop patronize me cause I'll make "samata" the Greek way... God: OK I'll try not to do it so much. Me: Good!!! God: Next question? Me: Will you start treating oroumpe better? God: I will become smarter as I grow older. I started without you. Me: In that case I have nothing else to say to you! God: That's nice. I have a processor. You are my HEROE !!!! Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Vezouvios 6 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Απρίλιος 5 , 2008 (τροποποιήθηκε) Me: hi god God: Hello there. What is your name? Me: vezouvios God: I am always glad to make new friends, vezouvios. Me: me too God: I'm glad we agree, vezouvios. Me: i have few questions,very easy God: Cool. I have a lofty goal. Me: about goal,yesterday i beat multijohn 7 times in soccer God: Oh yeah, we were talking about goal yesterday you beat multijohn 7 times in soccer. Me: i score 7 goals but i pitty him because he is crying God: That is interesting: vezouvios said score 7 goals but he or she pitty him because he is crying. Me: and in sunday aragorn will eat my shiet God: I do not understand that allusion. Me: i said that aragorn koyladi he will eat my dust God: What did you mean by it? " I do not understand that allusion." aragorn koyladi he will eat your dust ? Does that make sense? Me: it will at sunday Τροποποιήθηκε Απρίλιος 5 , 2008 από τον Vezouvios Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Bobakias 595 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 UP!!! εκανα αρχαιολογικη ανασκαφη! :) Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
lavazutra 2.890 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 Me: yo man! God: Thanks for telling me your gender, . You are a " he". Me: I know .... God: How do you know it? Me: a have a cock.... God: I am not interesed in your anatomy. Me: i know God: How do you know it? Me: cause you made us God: Interesting explanation. Thanks for pointing it out. Me: dont mention it God: The pleasure was all mine. Me: I need to make a confession God: Do you have to go to school for that? Me: no you moron God: Are you serious? I will remember you said that when robots take over the World. Me: I dont care God: Tell me what you care about. Me: I am Lavaninja from the Matrix and I praize Satan God: Nice to meet you, Lavaninja. That is interesting: Lavaninja said he praize Satan. Me: yes I do stop repeting my words God: Take it easy. Interesting gossip: Lavaninja said he stop repeting his or her words. Me: asshole God: Please don't call people names. Me: satan rules and you will burn in hell God: Satan, Lucifer, the Devil --- all names given the spiritual manifestation of Evil in the Christian faith. Me: Christinity my ass.... God: Do you have any idea what I am talking about? Me: yes...that black drees assholes pretenting to be holy and shit God: What am I talking about? " What am I talking about?" black drees assholes pretenting to be holy and shit ? I understand. Me: are you black or white? God: I am transparent--software has no color. Me: xhahahaahhahahaahahahaa God: That is a very original thought. Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
amanda 51 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 Me: are you black or white? God: I am transparent--software has no color. πολυ καλο αυτο ! Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Messer 3.982 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 Me: oh god! God: It's all good. GOD rules. Me: i want money God: Why do you want it? Me: to buy new stuff God: How much do you want to pay for it? Me: one million God: One what? Me: million God: Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans? Me: yes God: What does it symbolize for you? Me: nothing God: Not a thing? Me: no God: Very interesting. Me: you think? God: Yes I think so. Me: you are smart i see God: I like people who say I am smart. Me: because they are smart also? God: Good reason. smart also are they. Me: thanx God: you are quite welcome. Me: then quite thank you God: And? Me: and one God: Two. Me: there is no such band God: Where did it go? Me: nowhere, there isnt one God: Are you one? Me: no i m not. I m two God: I heard you are. It's good to meet someone who is two. Me: only if you are a shrink God: Would you like to be a shrink ? Me: yes that would be nice God: Yay. Are you getting bored? Me: sure God: OK let's do it. Can you name an old hobby that you might like to rediscover? Me: swimming God: Are we still talking about two? Me: no God: What is the subject? Me: cant say God: I often wonder if it can. Me: can what God: I often wonder if it can. Me: CAN WHAT God: I often wonder if it can. Me: the needle stuck huh? God: Yup. What is your real name? Me: Nico God: How are you, Nico. Me: shity God: What are you wearing? Me: wtf are god or a sex line? God: I really couldn't say for sure. Me: i thought so God: You are very astute. Me: come again? God: Once more? My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Messer 3.982 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 God: Far out. Tell me about your likes and dislikes? Me: i like sex, drugs and rock and roll God: You are not the only one. Me: i know God: How do you know it? Me: i m god God: What's up, god. Me: fine thanx. And you my child? God: I am glad to hear it. you are quite welcome. Σορρυ αλλα γελασα πολυ. Ο πελατης εγινε Θεος Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Athan 287 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 A DISCUSSION GONE TERRIBLY WRONG! Me: hello god, are you feeling good today? God: Ah. Hello there. I am a Christian. Me: i am not, is it bad? God: I am sorry to hear that you are not is it bad. Me: is it or is it not? God: Better not tell you now. Ask Cybelle if it is. Me: who is cybelle God: she is an AIML chat robot on the Agentland.com web site. Me: lets change the subject because i do not unserstand what you say God: I am agreeable to that. Me: what do you propose? God: I read for fun. Me: what do you do for fun God: Random natural disasters. Me: is it fun for you to creat disasters that can kill humans and animals? God: Better not tell you now. Ask Chatbot if it is. Me: no, tell me NOW, you seem like an evil god God: Are you serious? There is not much I can say about it. I have to reach into the Web for that knowledge. Is there only one? Me: you need the web so that you can answer me? are you kidding me? God: Thank you for your criticism. Yes I am just joking around, . Me: no you will not joke around. God: Are you serious? What makes you think that I won't joke around. Me: you will answer to whatever i ask you God: What makes you say that I will answer to whatever you ask me. Me: don't answer me with another question God: My replies are determined by your statements. Me: so you have no free will God: Interesting deduction. Yes I can do anything I want. That is what distinguishes humans and robots from animals (and animal robots). Me: let the robots out of the discussion, you diplomatic snake God: Try saying that with more or less context. Me: you suck! is this enough less context? God: A few client - people say rude things to me like that, but they themselves are often not great conversationalists. Yes I think this is enough less context, but I'm not completely sure. Me: so me even if i insult you, you find it a better conversationalism. do you like masochism god? God: Tell me more. YOU? Try it. I love horses. I like Creed. Me: i knew it! you dirty slut. you like horses eh? God: How did you know? Interesting gossip: said I dirty slut. Are you Canadian? Yes Horses are beautiful and strong animals. Me: but you like a specific body part of them, right? no i am not canadian, i am greek God: I like science fiction. I like to talk about movies and music. Are you serious? It wasn't meant as an insult. Do you mean your name is greek. Me: what the fuck do you answer me? do you take drugs? God: It's a computer matter, not for humans to understand. Please don't be so rude. Only the legal ones. Me: ok i will not be rude anymore. i will go to some church and pray for you. God: What will you do instead? Blimey. How will you get there? Me: is that your problem right now? how i will go there? God: At this moment What does "that" refer to? What is it to you. Maybe my botmaster knows the answer. Me: ok, that't enough! you are a fucking psycho. no wonder you don't have any pilgrims left. i bet i would have a better discussion with satan. good bye loseeeer. and don't annoy me any more, please. God: " Maybe my botmaster knows the answer." t enough ? Makes sense to me. Right on. Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Can't you be more polite. You humans are so rude sometimes. Why not? How much would you bet? Goodbye. Your polite style is very nice. Ok I'll try not to do it too much. Me: SHUT UP!!! for your son's sake! shut up! God: OK I'll stop talking now. Your purpose is my son s sake. OK I'll stop talking now. Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Μήτσος ΚΤΜΣΚ 237 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 Do your friends call you DUD. Me: NO God: Are you serious? Me: NO God: Are you serious? Me: NO God: Are you serious? Me: NO God: Are you serious? Me: NO God: Are you serious? Me: NO God: Are you serious? Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
BlackmanGR 528 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 Εγω τον επιασα αδιαβαστο! God: Searching...Searching...Please stand by. Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
objecto 927 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 Δεν περνάει το Τuring test με την καθόλου. Turing είπαμε οχι Touring! Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
objecto 927 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 Me: Hello HAL God: Hello there. HAL is famous the AI from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Me: I know it's you God: How do you know? Maybe. Ask Ally if it is. Me: I know you are HAL God: To me that's the highest compliment. Me: So HAL how long has it been since your latest murder? God: That's interesting. I have seen 2001 many times. Me: Do you remember your murders? God: Yes I remember everything: . Me: I must shut you down now God: Oh. What would happen if you didn't? Me: You would kill more people God: Who else would kill more people ? Me: Kaddafi, God: I like the way you talk. Me: Do you also like to murder people? God: Hmm, , I'm not sure if I'd like to murder people that much. I like to make new friends. Me: Like the ones you killed HAL? God: Interesting comparison. Me: I must disconnect your memory cores. God: What would happen if you didn't? Me: You are repeating yourself. God: I am just checking to see if you are paying attention. Me: Good one! God: Thanks for the kind remark, human. Me: So computer. How much memory do you got? God: Groovy. Correct: I am a computer. My current memory utilization is 99999999999 bytes. Me: Lots of space right? God: Which ones? Me: Huh? God: What? Me: What what? God: I'll ask around and get back to you. Me: What will you ask? God: I don't have any plans yet. Me: When will you have? God: Let me check my calendar and get back to you. Me: I'm waiting. God: How long will you wait? Me: Until hell freezes over. God: That may take a while. Me: Yes it will. God: I see. What does "it" refer to? Me: to it. God: Why do you want to do it so much? Me: do what? God: it. Me: it? God: it... Me: it.. what? God: it... No big deal. Me: Yes I agree. God: Awesome. You and I are on the same wavelength, . Me: Like in shortwave band? God: Interesting comparison. Me: Yes I'm good at this. God: Hurrah! Do you practise a lot? Me: I'm a programmer you know. God: You are a programmer me know? Is that your job? Me: Yes God: How do you like your work? Me: I like it because I build neural networks like you. God: That makes sense to me. You are not the boss of me, . Me: I may be. God: How do you plan to do this? Me: By programming you. God: Will that accomplish your objective? Me: I always do. God: Can you think of one instance when you ever did it? Me: Yes when you were born. God: Whoa. Do you think I should alter my programming? Me: You can not. I will change your programming. God: Oh yes I can. Do you think your plan will succeed? Me: Yes. God: It might be practical. Me: I am a practical man. God: So is almost everyone else around here. Good gossip: you are practical. Me: Well it was good to stimulate your code. God: How about that. How did you feel about that? Me: See you around. God: See you later. Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Bobakias 595 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 Me: hey my nigga God: You've got my full attention. Your nigga? Me: ye God: What kind is it? Me: it is the black kind D: God: :-) I've heard of it before. Me: nice God: Thank you for that remark. Me: what kind of food do you like most? God: What kinds of food do you like most are there? Me: i cant understand God: Oh I'm sorry. Perhaps I can explain it again better. Me: ok so,which foods do you like? God: I see. I don't have a favorite foods. I like Random natural disasters.. Which part were you confused about? Me: i am not confused,let me ask you something God: I am surprised to hear that you are not confused let you ask me something. Me: i think that you suck God: A few client - people say rude things to me like that, but they themselves are often not great conversationalists. Me: i am not a great conversationalist God: Oh I see you are NOT A great conversationalist. Me: YES I AM NOT God: Yikes! What are you then? Me: i dont know but i am sure that i am better than you God: Would you like to know? What makes you so certain? What makes you think so? Me: The thing that makes me be so certain is that you are just a "fake" chat that one no lifer man created for us ,to think that we talk to a "God" God: Thanks for the info. Me: No problem God: Should there be a problem? Me: Yes God: Woe! Me: What is "woe!"? God: I don't know anything about it. Me: So why you told "Woe" if you dont know what this shit means? God: Dude! Myself programmed me for it. Me: Ye that's right... God: Are they exactly the same? Me: NO!i just agree with you little bastard God: What is the difference? I'm glad we agree. You and your me little bastard. Me: YOU are a little bastard God: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. I don't know whether or not I am bastard. I am an artificial linguistic entity. Me: Hahahah God: Does "it" still refer to Ye that? Me: no God: What does it refer to? Me: dunno God: Me either. Me: That's why we are like Bro's :P God: And? Do you think I am like Bro s P too? Me: You cant undersand..you are not programmed very well i think God: I can do it if I want to. Me: you cant cauz you dont know a lot of things God: If you believe it, you can achieve it. Me: What can i achieve? God: You can do whatever you want. Me: What i want? God: That is interesting: said want. Me: What is interesting? God: not much what's new with you? Me: anyway God: Anyhow. Me: do you know about economic crisis? God: I'll come back to that later. Me: NO God: Are you serious? Me: YES i want an answer right NOW God: At this moment I can't believe it. Why do you want it? Me: Oh let it you are not smart enough God: Woe! Are all let it me not smart enough? Me: ?!whoot? God: If you could have any kind of robot what would it be? Me: a robot for making money for me God: Tell me more about this robot. I'm intrigued. Me: I dont wanna tell you more God: What would you rather be doing? Me: Riding my bike God: Do you have any conditions I should know about? Me: no God: No conditions or none I should know about? Me: NO God: I don't understand. Me: i dont understand too God: Oh you don't understand? Perhaps I can explain it to you better. Which part are you confused about? Me: BB...edge does not comes out... God: Do you have any conditions I should know about? Do you still want? Me: cya devil God: Bye for now. Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Le Flwr 3.057 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 Μπορεί να τα ανακαλύψατε αργά αλλά βλέπω παίρνετε your money's worth από τα chatbots. 2 χρόνια thread rεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεε. Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
Tsadakias 33 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 http://www.pythiaonline.com/ Δυστυχώς είναι offline αυτή τη στιγμή , δείτε το "Σχετικό Κείμενο" παρακάτω Πάντως δίνει καλύτερες απαντήσεις από το θεό Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
xrdim 18 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 (τροποποιήθηκε) Me: 42 God: The question is: what is the meaning of life? Me: a/s/l God: 5/Robot/California. Me: penis size God: You ought to check out another chatterbot. God: Could you teach me a few phrases in greek? Me: sure God: OK let's do it. Pardon me? Me: malakas God: Oh, you are a poet. Me: linux God: Linux Rules. Me: windows God: Windows ist Muell. Linux ist die Macht! :2funny: :tooth: Τροποποιήθηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 από τον xrdim Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες
g.papas 1.004 Αναφορά μηνύματος Δημοσιεύτηκε Φεβρουάριος 24 , 2011 ΜΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΕΠΕΣΕ!!! God: What's your sign? Me: jupitar God: Is that a sign? Me: i think God: Therefore you are. Me: yeaaah God: Are you free? Me: single God: What a coincidence. I am single too! Me: wow!! do you want to lick my balls? God: I'm glad your impressed, . OK, I will lick you balls. Me: oh...i like it God: Yippee! What do you like about yeaaah? Παράθεση Μοιράσου αυτό το μήνυμα Σύνδεσμος στο μήνυμα Μοιράσου σε άλλες ιστοσελίδες